Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Babyrobics

One of my absolute favorite things Kimber does is what we affectionately refer to as "babyrobics".  This usually occurs in the evening - 8 or 9 ish (as you can tell by the fact that she's wearing jammies in the videos).  She kicks and moves her arms and moves her tongue back and forth and in and out of her mouth.  I truly believe it's her exercise.  I love every minute of watching it.  Sometimes she "talks" too. 

This is the first video I ever took.  All I think when I look at it is how I remember holding those jammies up to her and thinking how "huge" they were, and now they fit.  She's growing so fast.  I want to remember every precious moment, but it seems like the time passes so quickly!  It's so bittersweet.....


In this one, she "talks".  It's super blurry - my phone was dead so I used Clayton's and the settings must have been different or something.  But you can hear her sweet little voice.  It's the best sound in the whole world.  I love it SO MUCH!

1 comment:

  1. That video is incredibly precious! Congrats to you guys- you make an adorable family. :c)

    ReplyDelete