Thursday, December 8, 2011

3 month pictures - still a work in process

Yesterday was our appointment for Kimber's 3 month pictures.  Let me briefly mention that the newborn pictures were quite an undertaking. It was a 4 hour process....  So, I had high hopes that the 3 month pictures would be great, especially since Kimber is so interactive and always so smiley.

WELL, not quite what I had hoped for.  Kimber was out of sorts yesterday.  The photographer got some shots of her looking at the camera, but she was so somber.  She didn't crack even one smile in an hour and a half.  And, she was somewhat fussy.  The whole experience was frustrating to me.  1, because I wasn't in control of the situation - she's just a baby.  :))  2, the ONE time I needed her to smile and she absolutely wouldn't! and 3, all we wanted her to do for newborn pics was sleep and she wouldn't, then yesterday all we needed was her to be awake, and she only wanted to sleep.  Needless to say, we ended up rescheduling, but not before we completely wore ourselves out shaking every toy imaginable and talking to her, etc.  I'll have to learn not to get frustrated.  I can't do anything to change it and she's just a baby.  A very cute one at that.  :))  And, in her defense, she was fussy even after we got home.  I think she's starting to teethe, so that could be the reason.  I also think she was extremely tired....she slept 7 hours last night!  The most so far! 

Here's one shot the photographer sent me:

No comments:

Post a Comment