Monday, February 27, 2012

Time Flies! (Not the first nor the last time I'll say that!)

In the past week, Kimber has transformed into a little kid.  She's so observant - reaching, grabbing - it's crazy!  We're still all super busy in the Stewart household. so we have to carefully carve out family time and we do treasure each moment!  Kimber has been rolling up a storm.  She had rolled a few times before, but then suddenly she decided she could do much more.  Now she rolls to get around (while trying so very hard to move those legs and crawl).  I know it won't be long until she's mobile.  SCARY!  Wasn't it just yesterday she was born?  Good Lord.  Gosh, we just sit around and wonder what we did before her!  ( I think I watched TV and drank wine but I can't be sure). 

The 60 day weight loss challenge at boot camp ended today, so it's safe to say today is my "fat" day.  I won't enumerate what I ate before 10 am because it's a little scary, even to me.  But tomorrow, it's back to the grind.  I still have a ways to go until swimsuit acceptable, and even further to swimsuit in public aceptable stage.  So, the work continues.  As for tonight, I'm going to Dairy Bar (a local legend) for a hand dipped corn dog (maybe 2).  You might think it's strange to reward myself with something like that.  a) this is no ordinary corn dog.  It's legend, wait for it.....dary.  b) I ate there a lot when I was preg so I've kind of missed it.  I'll probably get tater tots too.  Gosh, I hope the trainers aren't reading this.  lol

The Angleton Wildcat baseball team has not had a pretty season thus far, but we're hoping that turns around.  Like soon.  Maybe tomorrow?  We shall see. 

Here's a video of my steamroller baby:
 
Yesterday, Rommy (Rhonda) bought Kimber a swing and hung it from a tree in her backyard.  It's actually for 9 months and up, but as Rhonda says, she thinks Kimber is really mature.  So, naturally we hung the swing and put her in it.  She loved it.  Here are some pics.  :))


Gosh, I love this little one!  How fun spring is going to be!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment