Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Stages of "nap" time

So we're still kind of trying to figure out/get Kimber in a sleeping routine.  Our sitter Angie does a wonderful job during the day of keeping her on schedule (she can be credited for getting her on a schedule in the first place).  I know it's hard to believe, but Kimber does occasionally try to buck the system, especially on the weekends, no matter how hard I try to keep her on her routine.  She's still growing and changing so I'm sure this is to be expected (I REALLY really hope haha).  This past Sunday when "naptime" rolled around, she was clearly on her own timetable.  She gets restless, so I thought I'd try the route of putting her in her crib so she could "put herself to sleep"....yeah right.

                                                               "Nap" time Stage 1


"Nap" time Stage 2


"Nap" time Stage 3

A Screaming Fit which I refrained from recording, mainly because I didn't have a free hand, and also, it wasn't pretty!


"Nap" time Stage 4 (FINALLY)


She's so adorable it's hard to be anything but patient. 


No comments:

Post a Comment